By Kristen Fellhoelter
· American Red Cross created an app to help members of the military, veterans and their families “identify and access” Red Cross services from anywhere in the world
· The brand is trying to reach military and veteran families who are currently abroad
· It’s trying to give individuals more information about Red Cross services in other countries
· This makes sense because Red Cross services are designed to help people. And this app is intended to help people find these services
· The app mostly resembles owned media because the company has control over the app and they gather information about their users.
· Participation-led orchestration, Bottom- up model