Blog Post 1/2
Georgetown University – Georgetown Stories
- Georgetown University wanted to give potential students a better understanding of what day to day would be like at their University.
- Directing attention at parents, new students, and even current students, Georgetown was showing what it was like to attend their schools.
- The University selected 14 students from hundreds that applie, and gave each cameras to document their day to day, they were also filmed, and photographed by other students every once and a while. They created a website to host each students “story” georgetownstories.com.
- It was posted to social media, a youtube channel and a site. All of which are owned medias.
- The campaign is running for a third year in a row, so it’s safe to assume that the it has been working for the University.
Tags: owned, earned.